December 21, 2009

Hell of a Day

I woke up at 11, and was supposed to challenge someone on Ad Hoc Party. So I ate my breakfast, showered and was ready at my PS3 around 12:07. Found him, then he told me he was occupied, and left. Then, sadface. I fought someone who I thought was playing crappy on purpose because of lag (he spammed Bardiche) and then he afk'd during the character selection for the next match so I left. Sadface, again.

Nothing interesting happened. My dad bought 3 packets of Nasi lemak, but it only had the fish and ikan bilis inside, and chilli. So my mom fried an egg and we ate that. Later on, at 5, we went out for ramen at Bishamon! at Great World City. Ate my usual, except I tried putting extra noodle and corn. Seriously, it felt like the amount of noodles doubled. Was damn full after that. Went to the super market but they had no Milk Tea. FFF-

Yeah. My life is boring. Though I did have a headache for like the whole day, it sucked. Also, I got Flay and Pamela in my Mana Khemia party. YES! PAMELA!

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment