As I wrote in the finale of my previous blog, otakusaurus.blogspot.com was used as a holding grounds for my year 2 and year 3 memories. Though it was lacking some events because I was either too tired or pissed off to write about them, they still hold many other memories that I'll go back and read about one day.
Hopefully this blog will serve an equally important purpose, and although the name of the blog as well as the URL is kind of cliche'd Singaporean act cool attention whore instead of a strange, kiddy, laughable URL like otakusaurus, there's still meaning in it. It's like, you'll be at the event I'm writing about, you'll see me smiling and laughing, but you won't know what's going on in my head, and those things going on in my head will be written about here. The story you didn't know.
Well actually it was inspired by Bakemonogatari's ED, 'Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari' which translates to my blog title. I wanted to put up a few anime girls in the banner but I got lazy, not to mention my graphics skills aren't the best. I'll be making a second post in a few minutes after I post this.
Hopefully this blog will serve an equally important purpose, and although the name of the blog as well as the URL is kind of cliche'd Singaporean act cool attention whore instead of a strange, kiddy, laughable URL like otakusaurus, there's still meaning in it. It's like, you'll be at the event I'm writing about, you'll see me smiling and laughing, but you won't know what's going on in my head, and those things going on in my head will be written about here. The story you didn't know.
Well actually it was inspired by Bakemonogatari's ED, 'Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari' which translates to my blog title. I wanted to put up a few anime girls in the banner but I got lazy, not to mention my graphics skills aren't the best. I'll be making a second post in a few minutes after I post this.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment