The first week I decided I'd refrain from studying thanks to the Holiday Camp.
Well, I did study on Monday and a bit on Tuesday, but Wednesday and Thursday was GayFest'10 and on Friday, I had to go out until like 6 and I was pretty tired by the time I came back - I fell asleep really fast after coming home.
Anyway, GF'10 was fun. Playing tennis and all that shit was fun, going out with friends to eat was fun, it was a rather refreshing change from sitting there and playing MW2 (which I chose to sit out on by watching Durarara! after playing a few matches) or DotA or whatever. The next day I left kind of early compared to Dornel and Merrill, at 4:30pm.
I'm planning on buying a SOS-dan jacket. It'd be easier to wear in public and still shows the same thing of my person in general. Anyway, need to go to Popular and get an assessment book or five, also need to do A Math and Social Studies homeworks.
Good luck guys, have fun in your holidays. I doubt I'll make a post for the remainder of this holiday, unless something interesting happens.
Oh yeah, I had a dream about L4D where Singapore was being infected and on the way home from fetching me from a outing midway (because of the infection), my mom was infected. And I had to shoot her, the dream ends there. But that was outright traumatic, I woke up really messed up and disturbed. Maybe because the dream ended a few seconds after shooting my mom in the head, and then my gun (don't ask where I got that shit from) gets jammed and the taxi driver goes WTF.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment