June 4, 2010

End of F.O.C.U.S Camp, Start of Holi-study-days!

Forcing
Our
Children
Undergo
Studying

CAMP!
Engrish!

Focus Camp is finally over, today was the last of it. With my return trip home, I bring a large pile of books - enough to cause me to fall backwards while carrying my bag. And that's only half of my books, I carry the other half with my hands. Going to have study quite a bit this holiday for the prelim examinations, I heard from Darren that people who get over 20 for their L1R5 will have it tough from The Big O.

Anyway, other things to look forward to this holiday?
- SOME RELATIVELY WELL-DESERVED R&R!
- FINISHING OFF FINAL FANTASY XIII
- BUYING NEW ASSESSMENT BOOKS FOR PRACTICE
- FINALLY BEING ABLE TO WAKE UP REALLY EARLY TO PLAY DISSIDIA

I'm looking forward to not having to go to school for awhile. Heh heh.

I thought I had a lot of things to say but I guess I'm wrong.

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment