Apparently the damn thing starts only at 7:30, so I have no idea why they asked us to assemble at 5. Just kind of lazed around with Jerald and later on Thomas, watching people play soccer and almost getting hit like 4 times. And I don't mean the ball missed me, I mean I had to dodge out of the bloody way of a high speed ball.
Anyways, was walking home from Commonwealth MRT. I thought I could get to the next bus stop before the 105 bus came because I had no bag, and the 105 bus was coming only in 8 minutes as listed by the bus time board at the MRT station - if I got to the next bus stop, I could take almost 7 different buses straight home. Of course, karma decided to kick my balls and it started to rain VERY heavily half way through my walk. I had to run about 5 minutes in heavy rain, it was pretty fucked up in my opinion.
Ah, great DotA games today. Best one was the one where I played Techies, we were (or at least, I was) tearing up the game at first, but we had no hard carries. That was our biggest mistake, I suppose, we didn't end it early. Later on, Phantom Assassin and Sven on the other team got really fat, and the rest of them were also above average. Thanks to a lot of GREAT teamwork and effort put in by everyone, we finally managed to turn the tables in the end (they were at the point where PA could destroy our team in 2 hits if he critical'd, and Sven had 2 battlefuries - when combined with his stun, it was horrible). Honestly I thought we'd lose for awhile, but I figured we still had a chance if we fought well enough - and we did. So yippee.
Yeah.. blargh.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment