May 22, 2010

MYE2010: Revisited, and other resolutions and events

English: A2, 73%
Chinese: C6, 54%

E Math: C5, 57%
A Math: B4, 62%

Chemistry: C5, 56%
Biology: A1, 79%

Geography Core: B4, 60%
Social Studies: C5, 57%
History Elective: ??, 50%-60%

Best L1R5: 21
Average Score: 62.2%

I've seen my History grades but not the paper, so I can't remember. But I know it's in the Cs. My L1R5 was 32 last term, dropping by 11 is quite good I have to say, even though it's just thanks to a few subjects like Biology losing 4 points and English losing 1 point. Of course, I'll continue to study during the holidays, my aim for the prelims is below 15 for my L1R5. Don't really care about the average, but with an aim of 15, it has to be at least 65%.

Not that much has happened since my last post. I tried to organize a study group with my classmates (Dornel, Darren, Joel, Pavill, Edward). Darren, at first, completely misunderstood what I was trying to say although I did say it quite clearly. It went something like,

"Darren, do you want to do a study group every Friday?"
"What? I'm not free on Fridays. I have tuition."
"What time?"
"11 onwards"
"...But we're holding it in the early morning."
"But I can't. It's quite far."
"So we'll do it from 8-9:30 and you can leave after that."
"But I have tuition."
"..."

After that, I just didn't bother. Dornel also asked me whether I wanted to do a study group when I was going to ask him. Pavill is busy for every friday until the last one. Edward thinks we're jokes, and Joel is just kind of anti-social, doesn't want to meet up for a small 1 hour session at the school library. So I guess that means it's just pointless to try organizing something useful for my friends and myself in terms of studying, since everyone is an idiot.

Finished So.Ra.No.Wo.To the other day, a really nice anime, but it only starts getting story-related after the halfway mark. That's when it starts to get nice, the atmosphere of the anime turns from this light-hearted everyday lulz to a more deeper, darker, serious story involving elements of war like death and loss. Admittedly the ending was kind of abrupt, and the scenes for the ending war scene could have been done better, but overall it was fun to watch and I liked it.

Guess there isn't much to say left. I remember there was something else, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe later.

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment