English - A2 - 73.3
E Math - C5 - 57.67
Geography Core - B4 - 60
History Elective - D7 - Really bad, but can't remember
Social Studies - C5 to B3 - I saw it today but I didn't look closely. Can't remember.
Combined Humans - C6 - 51
Chemistry - C5 - 56
So basically I only have my Additional Mathematics and Biology papers left to wait for. I figure I'll get both by monday.
As it stands now, my L1R2 is already 11. The lowest I can get now is definitely 22+, which was my aim for this term anyway. Of all the exams, the only ones I can say I worked hard for are Geography and Chemistry, and I'm rather proud of passing both. Yeah, I know, it sounds really bad but about half my class failed Geography while only 11/28 passed Chemistry in my class, making me top 10 for Chemistry. I realize ranking myself amongst my class is useless, but some encouragement is nice.
I'm not quite sure what went so awfully wrong with Social Studies. Upon finishing, I thought I'd get a B3 at least but it seems I wrote off point or something. I'm waiting for the paper to be returned, probably during the next SS lessons. I was pretty sure I screwed up big parts of History though, taking a source to be something entirely different, but still not acceptable since Dornel made the same mistake as me and got much higher than me (after you change it to %). I am thinking that I should give special attention to these during the holidays, but there isn't a very easy way to train these two. Kind of annoying in that sense.
As for E Math, well, as usual I fucked up all the easy shit. I'm not that worried though, looking at the 2009 'O' Level paper, the standard for 'O's is almost Secondary One level.
A Math was a killer, everyone in my class agrees. Yes, all those failures at A Math were kicked out so these are actually the smart people. It was really devastating, most obviously with Darren. I had trouble and skipped a lot of questions, and at the 30-minute-left mark I had touched the end of the paper and hadn't done enough questions to even pass. But I managed to pull through, and answered about 38/60 marks worth of questions. Worst thing is, I could've gotten one more question but I just ran out of time as I was writing the last two statements. Biology was okay, I skipped an entire section C question (10/80 marks) so I might be a little fucked there, and probably no A. I'm assuming I'll pass though.
I'll be studying during the holidays for sure. I need to learn all the Secondary 3 A Math stuff as well as revise a lot of things. Kind of troublesome, I hope I can do it.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment