March 25, 2010

DotA 6.67

I haven't played it yet, but it seems this version is big and has some big changes. I hope I get to play it tonight with you fags, but everyone doesn't seem to want to play.

Noticeable changes and my opinions:

Bone Fletcher - Death Pact Rework (GOOD)
Definitely a great upgrade, makes Clinkz much more powerful now during ganking. Though now he doesn't quite have a super heal anymore.

Bounty Hunter - Track Visual (HANDY)
It's kind of helpful, I guess. I wonder what the visual is.

Twin Head Dragon - Armor Buff (SADFACE)Hurray, what a bitch. Now he's fat and armored, thanks a lot of Icy.

Ancient Apparition - Cold Feet Manacost Nerf (SADFACE)From 90/100/110/120 to 150 constant mana cost. This is a huge beating to the poor block of killer ice, and actually power downs his lane a lot. Now he actually needs those damn clarities.

Moon Rider - Lunar Blessing Rework (GOOD)Well, she gets a constant damage buff now instead of percentage-based, effectively nerfing her in the ass for late game. But I think that overall, it really helps her early game, though the damage should be higher (6, 12, 18, 24). The night vision is a nice addition I suppose, fits with her theme.

Lycanthrope - Howl B/NERF (SADFACE)His howl damage addition is buffed by about 9/8/7/6 damage per level, but its duration has gone down to 12 seconds from 16 seconds and the cooldown from constant 35 to 50/45/40/35 which sucks in my opinion. Kind of more helpful early, but less helpful later on. So much for gay wolves, though I guess you never really get to beat on enemies for more than 5-6 seconds, let alone 16.

Magnataur - Empower Rework and Cleave Skill Removal, addition of Skewer (GOOD)Bloody awesome. Skewer looks real fun to use and synergizes with his ultimate, Magnataur is now on my to-play list.

Medusa - INT gain Nerf (GOOD)Suck it, bitch! No more gay tide-turning farmer snake.

Nerubian Weaver - New Skill replacing Urna Swarm (GOOD)Another new skill that looks functional and fun to use, goodie.

Techies - New EXP Gain from Remote Mines, no matter of location (FUCKING AWESOME)I LOVE YOU, ICEFROG!

Well, otherwise there isn't anything interesting. That Ethereal blade looks handy for agility carries trying to kill strength or agility heroes, but otherwise it's like screwing yourself with more magic damage taken.

Sexy Techies Aghanims visual, woot.

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment