March 24, 2010

So damn busy

In the last 9 years, school stress has never gotten to me, truly noticeably.
Until now.

With the Sec 4 ridiculous load of homework, not to mention how long you have to spend on each piece thanks to how difficult each question is, you spend most of your free time on homework whether you want to or not. Truthfully, right now I should be doing my E Math papers, four of which I have to hand up by Friday. But I'm just so damn tired from this whole.. life, thing. Not to mention I have 2 free periods tomorrow (SS since the teacher has to conduct term 1 tests for those who were not there, and Chinese because the teacher has to conduct prelims).
Anyway, one of my current priorities is to finish my long backlog of anime episodes. I just finished 4 episodes of Railgun yesterday and will watch the latest one today, and then continue on to Ladies vs Butlers and Durarara after that.

Ugh, so exhausted.

If there's one person I want to hate on right now, it's Keng Yeen for giving me that job to make a house. He could have at least asked me first, but instead it went more like:

'So what's my job?'
'You're making a hut.'
'..wut.'
'A hut.'
'...WHAT THE FU-'

Yeah, my minds are constantly filled with the thought of the entire Drama Club screwing up because they lack a hut. Damn this pressure.

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment