Now, I'm not usually used to having to do a lot of work, or having to spend a lot of time focusing on something. So after having to stay back until 6:40 on Wednesday and focus on Geog for the whole day on Thursday, I think my body let myself succumb to fatigue and I fell sick. Got a 38.2 fever, my eyes hurt and my thighs refused to let me walk. In the end, I didn't finish more than 1 question of my Geog homework, and fell asleep. Didn't go to school on Friday.
As for friday, today, I only felt better around 4 pm and because of the annoyance of being awake with a pulsing headache for the whole day, I ended up playing instead of doing my homework.
At the moment I'm still having the headache, but it's minor compared to what I was having yesterday.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment