Baka to Test to Shokanju is basically a totally random anime with a very base plot that it doesn't quite follow. This episode was a typical cheesy romance comedy with a tsundere and a super kind perfect girl with horrible cooking. Yeah, I liked the tsundere parts just because I like tsunderes. Other wise, it wasn't spectacular, not that I expected anything.
Durarara episode was about the headless rider and her story. Was fun to watch, but wasn't particularly memorable. Interesting back story though.
Fairy Tail Episode 15 is probably the highlight. It may because I got influenced by the subbers who said it was the best episode since the very start of the anime series. I'm even tempted to go read the manga just to find out what happens after this. It's about the Ul story, with Gray and Lyon. Don't really want to leave spoilers, but it ends with a fucking cliffhanger. It kind of reminds me of the Sasuke vs Haku fight from Naruto, Sasuke supposedly dies but he's actually alive, which is what I assume is going to happen. That or Ul's spirit appears or something and smacks Gray or some shit, tells him to get over it and that it's all okay now, or Gray just stops using Iced Shell after thinking about what Ul said before she 'died'.
I'll live on.. as ice, forever.
Still have to watch Sora no Oto, Ookamikakushi, Katanagatari, Omamori Himari and waiting for the new episode of Ladies vs Butlers. Also have some homework, but fuck that, hah.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment