January 27, 2010

New 'Desktop'!



What my entire desk looks like now, yes that is a CDP basket
You can see the size difference between the tablet and my monitor
Look at that sexy screen, mmm

So my mom had a monitor at work that she didn't want to use, so she brought it home for me to play around with. I originally wanted to use it for my PS3 but ended up using it for my computer because it had no component plugs or HDMI to put my PS3 in. I used this monitor for awhile, it was kind of blur but still usable.

Eventually, my mom suggested I get my own under my mom's company name, so I did. What I have is the Samsung LD220G 21.5" monitor which supports up to 1920x1080 resolution. It has no HDMI though, which sucks because I can't use it for my PS3. I can still watch movies like a boss. Had a bit of trouble setting up my figures, since I had to my tablet up top as my CPU, and I'm still using the tablet speakers which fucking suck. I'll have to get speakers too. Finally, I got some Logitech keyboard with backlights, it has the FN keys and I can control my music volume and whatnot, open my music player and shit. I can even pause/play songs, skip to the next song or return to the previous song with FN keys, how fucking awesome. My brother tells me this is normal, but it is awesome for me since I've been using a hand-me-down IBM laptop and a crappy Fujitsu POS>

Enjoying the awesome life with a sexy 'desktop' now. After CNY if I have enough money, I'll buy a CPU and speakers so that I can play games like L4D and shit, even though I suck balls.


On a different note, schoolwork really getting exhausting as homework really piles up in Sec 4. I still have to do my Chinese and A Math homework after finishing this post, which makes me wonder why I'm writing at all. I didn't do anything physical today, yet I'm really tired and slept when I came back. Yeah, but at least I can do Trigonometry in A Math now, I still suck at stuff like Surds, Indices and Logarithms.

Hm. To end this post, apparently I've shrunk some 1-2 cm since Secondary One. If I recall correctly, I was 160cm back then and after taking Height and Weight today, I become 158cm. What the fuck. Is it possible for someone so young to shrink, like seriously. Also, my weight is 49.8kg, which is quite acceptable for someone my height. I can tell, because the sports people didn't laugh at me. Though they laughed at Edward whom I think is a bit overweight, like 110%. Technically not bad enough for them to write overweight in your health report, but still.

Learning Dango Daikazoku on piano, currently at the first chorus left hand. Right hand is pretty easy but it sounds screwed up thanks to a pretty much out of tune piano.

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment