I start with Fairy Tail because I like the OP. I want the single. Good episode, nice cliffhanger, lovely OP and ED. Nothing particularly memorable though.
I watch Durarara next. A lot of movement of the picture on screen, a lot of first time appearances not counting when they were introduced. Love interests are sort of revealed, looks like I really am going to like this show.
So I watch my shoujo anime last, the lovey dovey anime Kimi ni Todoke. If you thought Clannad was girly, you obviously haven't watched or read this yet. I like it though, that's just the kind of thing I like to watch. It's a completely different tone from Fairy Tail and Durarara, but the episode was great overall. Loving the anime, it looks like it's going to end though. I wonder why Sawako was introduced as looking horrible like a ghost, I mean she's actually pretty cute.
Anyway, looking at Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke and Anri from Durarara makes me want to draw. See you later, children of Earth.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment