February 1, 2010

This happens too often, I think I'm delusional or just that desperate.

Maybe I'm just imagining it now. I'm sure all of you have heard of at least one of my stories of a girl looking at me/knocking into me on the bus or MRT. Some of them are like the one where the bus was rocking and then the girl kept bumping into me on the pole, the one where me and a girl were just staring at each other for awhile right before my stop, then I got off, and finally the one where a girl walked up in front of me on the MRT since I was at the door, and stood in front of me for a second, looking straight at me while I looked up and down and left and right but not at her directly. That ended in her mom coming up to me and saying something with an angry face, but I didn't hear since I was listening to music.

Today, on the way home, I decide to sit down for once. I'm sitting at the back of the bus where there's a small little slope going upwards right, and then at Commonwealth station, 5 girls come on to the bus. 4 of them sit around me (there's a woman on the seat to my right, so I'm on the outer seat) and the last one wants to sit where I am, and I almost offer my seat since I'm getting off soon but she sits down. For the time that those girls were there, the girl that wanted to sit in my seat was looking at me. But I was just looking stoned, looking straight ahead, mostly because I suspected she was looking at her friend behind me, not me. Why would anyone look at me?

Fuuu-

I think about this too much. I wonder what they were laughing about. Maybe next time I should put on earphones but not listen to anything, just to see if there is anyone talking about me thinking I can't hear them. Then I can give them the Fuck You face.

One other thing also, when I was walking to that seat, there was another seat with another girl and she nodded to me while I was walking there. I have no idea why.

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment