I went to school. I paid attention, for the most part. I went to Scouts after school. I did nothing worth going for. I wonder what the hell I'm doing every day, I go to school, I do the usual good boy antics like paying attention, or at least looking like I am, I either go for CCA or go home. CCA is boring, and when I come home I play games - which is probably the only non-boring thing in my life because I just got a new game.
I played my first DotA game today for this week, not counting the ones that ended prematurely, it was real good. Getting owned and shit, but thanks to last minute team work we managed to pull through with Jon Wei acting as team anchor with his Slark that the enemy team just seems to not want to kill. My Invoker was 5-10-13 or something like that but I think I did okay considering I gave up on offense and turned into disable Invoker and did well with that, nothing exciting for me though. Just throwing out Deafening Blasts and Tornadoes with some Meteor at the side. Jerald and Thomas were also like me, a bit background, though Thomas' Astral Prisons did quite a bit and Jerald's heals and impetus' did a lot of damage too. Jingsen was probably least useful, though his poison helped once in awhile. Games like that are fun, when it's not one-sided and you kind of need to work (play properly) to win the game.
Yeah.. still waiting for my Taiga figure.
Hm..
If it comes on Friday, I will shoot myself, Scouts and all.
I should get started on the CD poster now.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment