Back to this post, why are Singaporeans so fucked up? I mean, I know I am one. But still, Singaporeans are, in general, egoistic, arrogant, insensitive and have no integrity. I was just on Maple for about 2 hours, playing Monster Carnival which is where you kill monsters for points and the party with more points wins. Usually Singaporeans play swap wins where the parties take turns to let the other win, so that both can get the 3x-4x reward EXP that comes with winning.
In those 2 hours, me and my party got scammed almost every single time we played swap MC. Until I had to resort to spamming stun spells on the other party to make them unable to attack so we'd win.
This is ridiculous. I'd say scammers and cheaters are worse than those flamers in the DotA community, though they may actually be the same people.
What causes Singaporeans to have no honesty or integrity?
Is it because their playing with people they don't know?
Is it because they can't get reported for scamming like that?
I've never experienced this kind of thing when I was playing Global, at least until they shut out SEA players. Even then, my friends who play Global (from overseas) never complained about this kind of thing when I asked them.
There are just too many Singaporeans who are total asshats.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment