February 26, 2010

2 Good Things

Since I got a chain mail recently (from someone I don't know), something about how a teacher made a class write one good thing about each classmate and compiled the good things and gave them to each student and it made them really happy or something. Well, I'm bored and I figured I might as well try to brighten your days, so I'd do this. Since I only have like 6-7 mentionable friends, I'll do two each.


Darren
- Trustworthy
- Loyal

Dornel
- Sense of friendship
- Actions with good intentions

Samuel
- Keeps a conversation really lively
- (aggressively) Protective of friends

Merrill
- Can be serious about serious things
- Loyal sense of friendship

Thomas
- Fun to be around, sometimes
- Takes a lot of insults with a laugh

Jon Wei
- Jokes
- Mature about some things

Randall
- Trustworthy
- Keeps even one-sided conversations lively

Jerald
- Trustworthy
- Very friendly, warm etc.

Bristan
- Kind
- Insightful

Danyal
- Does his job when he has to
- Easy to approach

Zong
- Hospitable
- Loyal sense of friendship
- Doesn't mind spending money for friends without return ;)

...feels like I missed someone..

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment