February 9, 2010

Your Friendly Sheep's Guide to Committing Offences (YFSGCO)

I'm bored, I wonder how far I can take this. This is the first post for YFSGCO, and the topic will be on listening to music in class. Some may be criticizing my definition of a offence, maybe it's not hardcore enough for you, or maybe it's too overwhelmingly offensive for your poor little mind to comprehend. But either way, screw you, I'm running the show.

Now, depending on your teacher, this can be very hard or very easy. I can pull this off even in Mr. KT's class, so I figure it should be fine. What you want is:

1) A jacket.
2) If no jacket, then you will want white earphones.
3) A small backpack, slingbags are harder to use for this purpose.

It's actually quite simple, just put your MP3 player, PSP, iTouch, whatever you use to listen to your music, and then plug an earphone into the ear which is facing away from your teacher. Put your MP3 player inside your bag, and then hug it while resting your head on the table, with the wire barely being exposed between the top of your bag to your chin. If you're wearing a jacket like the Drama jacket with a ridiculously huge collar, you can even cover your ear and sit up straight. In that case, you can also put them on for both ears, but you're fucked if the teacher asks you to stand so it is not recommended.

This has worked for the following subjects, I hope you know which teachers teach me what classes:

- English (2009)
- E Math (2009)
- A Math (2009) - not that I needed to
- Biology (2009, 2010)
- History Elective (2009)
- Social Studies (2009) - not that I really want to
- Chinese (2009, 2010)

I wonder what to do next..

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment