February 22, 2010

Exhaustion? Hell, even I didn't realise it.

You know, I took a green form after Scouts Day today. The point was mostly to get my homework done and go home, but while signing the form at the office, Mr. Patrick Soo saw me and I think he was just scolding like 4 other Ventures for taking green forms ALL at the same time. Talk about being lousy at committing offences. Anyway, he told me to get a MC and walked away before I got a chance to really say why I was going home - because I was tired. Yes, it was not because of any illness or sickness, but because I was tired.

Anyway, my mom came to fetch me and I went home. Now when I said I was tired, what I meant was that I wanted to lie down for awhile and take a break. I totally did not expect that when I got home, I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep from 11-2, when I woke up for lunch and a pear. Mm.

I guess even my totally fucked up body system can't take only 2 hours of sleep combined with continuous vigorous exercise...

...

I'm talking about MARCHING.

Well.. yeah. And in response to Merrill's comment:
Come back online or offline?

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment