February 4, 2010

Chinese test, otherwise.. meh.

So I have my Chinese Common Test (0% weightage) tomorrow, and somehow I lost my Cheng Yu book as well as forgot to bring home my chinese books. This means I'm going to fail the memorize questions, oh fuck. Whatshisname is going to get so pissed off at me for getting 0 for that section, and maybe I'll get 20% total for the whole examination if I'm lucky. The only thing that pulled me up last year was my A2 bao zhang bao dao, which I think was really lucky for someone of my standard to get.

Nothing else interesting, I have gay Scouts tomorrow, praised by my teacher 3 times now for being neat in my work, planning on keeping files so my Shana folders don't get stretched out and worn out too badly.

Ah shit, still worried for my CL paper.

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment