February 10, 2010

What a hectic life

I went for school, then I went for Scouts after school. I thought it'd be hardcore from what Andrew told me, but I managed to get a slack job which is just holding the CD player to blast the marching music. That's more or less what I did for the whole 1 hour 40 minutes, until 5:10 or so. Then I called Samuel several times, and then called Danyal because I had to find out how to get to KKnM because they had sms'd me that my figure finally arrived - which I was so bloody excited about when I got the sms during Geog Core; I was literally grinning and super excited in my seat - since I forgot which bus to take.

Eventually Zong called me and I asked to speak to Samuel. After some delay, I finally got to talk to him, and he told me 166. So I took 166, and I realised I forgot to cross the road. Facepalm moment much. I got off at Clementi MRT and took 105 to Dover MRT where my mom told me to stop so that she could fetch me. She brought me to KKnM and I got my figure, got a bit surprised when the woman from KKnM told me that the $102 wasn't paid through credit card, it has to be paid through cash. So I'm like, shit.

So now my mom owes me $112, $10 from allowance and the $102 because last year I paid her the money for the figure in cash in exchange for buying it for me using her credit card.

Life is pretty boring as a whole, tomorrow is that gay Founder's Day rehearsal. I hope it's cloudy but doesn't rain.

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment