After 3 Goblin Techies game (all of which I won, though in the first two the entire enemy team left) and a few moments of chatting about Dissidia, I decided to finish off one of the anime series that I had started but hadn't finished watching yet, I'm sure you all can guess by the title of this post. It's a shoujo manga-adapted anime, and is an award-winning manga in the romance category. If I'm not wrong, the manga won several other titles too. Anyway, basically it's a romance anime.
I loved the anime totally, seeing as I like watching romance and cutesy high school romance stuff. I also liked the ending which didn't end off like directly saying they were a couple, but it had pretty powerful implications.
But there's not much to say, I recommend it to anyone who isn't going to come back to me and tell me it's for sissies or whatever - although I know this may be giving some of you faggots ideas.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment