April 22, 2010

NO ITS HIS FAULT, REALLY!

Today was more or less usual, except that our teacher didn't come during Chemistry. At that time I was rushing a piece of Chinese homework so I didn't have to stay back that day, and the oh-so-very-smart sports people decided it'd be a great idea to plug in their iPhone to the speakers and boom music in the classroom until the whole room was shaking. I figured we'd be scolded by the teacher next door soon enough, so I just put on my earphones and played music really loudly. Expectedly, Keith Tan burst into the room about 10 minutes later saying he already gave us 10 minutes grace and enough was enough, and took the iPhone and walked away after screaming at everyone.

Normally, I wouldn't care. The usual idiocy from the usual idiots. HOWEVER!

As soon as Keith Tan left, all the sports people (save for those stone or cool, calm ones like Daniel and Surendran) started blaming each other. Now this is fucking retarded, I thought they were the group that took the shit that hit them together as a group of friends, but as a group when they get fucked together for something ENTIRELY STUPID like SHAKING THE CLASSROOM BY BOOMING MUSIC THROUGH THE SPEAKERS, they start blaming each other.

I was pissed off, to say the least. I started insulting them right in front of them, but they couldn't hear me because they were arguing so, uh, 'passionately'.

Stupid fucking dumbtards.

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment