skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
April 17, 2010
Special Services
Setting: Scout's Den
Characters: Zong Chun, Myself
Zong: Well, Sheep, if you want your 2 CCA points, you know what you have to do.
Me: ...No, Zong. I am not going to suck your dick.
Zong: lolwut
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Counter
Free Blog Counter
Chatbox
Links
SGDissidia
Otakusaurus
Merrill's Trauma
Avetheron
Samuel
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(61)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(9)
My life is so screwed
Kimi ni Todoke
NO ITS HIS FAULT, REALLY!
Time to put this bitch down
Well, I guess there are different kinds..
Special Services
Kyou
Everytime I walk past a girl...
Singapore Gamer Community
►
March
(8)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(8)
►
December
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment