April 10, 2010

Kyou

So I went out at 8:30 to meet up with a friend from the DissidiaForums at Ang Mo Kio station, because I had also said I'd go with Darren to Xinmin Secondary's school carnival with him or whatever. So I went there and played for 2 hours, our level is quite even though I think hes a bit higher. Anyway, me and Darren were supposed to meet at 11, go there, and I'd leave by 1230 but he came a whole hour late, and I was kind of pissed because he took it all lax (he needs to take 6 fucking stops, to get to Ang Mo Kio, and I take 18. How can he possibly take an hour if he wasn't taking it all easy), and didn't care about me waiting there. If I wasn't playing Dissidia, I would've gone home. Anyway he begged me for awhile but eventually I just went home.

Kind of bored, waiting for my tournament match to happen. Enemy is a real good Exdeath.

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment