April 25, 2010

My life is so screwed

I can't sit down and just study, seriously. I brought home my Biology textbooks to seriously study this weekend, but the only thing I learned is some little interesting bits about Mitosis and Meiosis. So, I think I'm really screwed in the future. Note to self, get a nice job like game tester or anime watcher. Well, anyway, since I did watch a lot of anime this weekend, might as well make my post on that.

I recommend Angel Beats, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou and Working!! for this season's anime. The first one is a comedy with serious moments, similiar to Clannad but more comedy with somewhat out of place serious moments that are meant to make you cry. The latter two are funny, full on comedy. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou is an ecchi comedy, kind of like To Love-Ru but more comparable to Chrono Trigger. Working!! is like.. think Lucky Star - in a restaurant - with more exaggerated characters. I'll compare it to Minami-ke, although I haven't actually watched that yet.

Yeah, heh.

-Haruhiist

No comments:

Post a Comment